1. Just browse on are Available Dog Page under Adopt for your dog you're interested in. If you have any question about the dog your interested in just email us at email->email@example.com or if you rather contact us about phone # it is (669) 577-4002
2. If you've found a dog, you're interested in and ready to adopt, just preceded to the Adopt Page and Fill out are Online Adoption Questionnaire by clicking the Gold Link--->Online * Adoption Questionnaire* After we Receive the Questionnaire that you submitted it does get Review from one of are Volunteers & it takes 1 Day to Review. Then we Call or Email you Back the next day to review your Questionnaire with you or setup a time to meet & greet with the dog your interested in.
3. We find it very important to bring All Family members including your own pet(s) * (If Applicable)*. for the Meet and Greet. We want to make sure that the match between you and your new pal will be magical and forever. Remember that every individual dog has their own story and history and it’s all up to you and your family to make a positive future with you and your new pal.
4. A home check is a part of are Requirement, The foster who is fostering that dog will check the living area ( where is the dog going to sleep and etc.) and the backyard (* If Applicable*). with the dog, we just want the dog, safe & happy. If you live in an apartment, condo, or town home that is fine also, you just need a plan to exercise and give the dog what they need and the safety for the dog in his or her new environment.
5. If you and your family is comfortable with the dog your going to spend the rest life with you. then we will move to the final setup --- Adoption Contract, Adoption Fee will be collected, and all record will be given plus you will receive a Adoption Starter goodies package ---> Leash and Collar, 5lbs Food, ID Tag, Toys, Treats or if the adopted dog need anything Special
1. All Adopter must a minimum of 21 of age to Adopted.
2.You must live in these region to Adopt: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley, Central Valley, Central Coast and Some Nevada city area
3. Renters -->If you rent you must give the contact number of your landlord so we make sure that the breed is allowed in your area and no restriction
4. Training & Etc.--> Some dogs will require training as part of the adoption, and continued support.
Harper Husky House
P.O. BOX 381 SAN JUAN BAUTISTA 95045
PHONE # 669-577-4002
All FUNDS WE RECEIVE GOES BACK 100% TO THE DOGS
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ADOPTION WE DO NOT FEEL IS IN BEST INTEREST OF THE DOG
Copyright © 2022 Harper Husky House-- All Rights Reserved